Construction Quality Assurance
SRK Consulting provides construction QA/QC, management and materials testing capabilities to the mining industry, municipalities, construction companies and private developers. These services are designed to assist clients during the planning and construction stages of projects. Our team includes a combination of construction managers, engineers and licensed materials testing and field technicians.
Our experienced construction managers can assist clients with the preparation and tracking of construction related activities including: engineering estimates, bid package preparation and cost scheduling services. Materials testing personnel provide up to date inspection and test results to confirm that materials and workmanship meet specified standards.
Our Technical Services Group has a permanent lab and portable field laboratories capable of performing ASTM materials testing. We are also equipped with our own fleet of vehicles and state-of-the-art field-testing equipment capable of performing soils, concrete, asphalt and HDPE liner testing at the project site.
- Project management
- Cost estimates and quantity take offs
- Bid package preparation
- As-built documentation and preparation
- Field inspection and testing services
- Laboratory testing services
- Grain size analysis testing ASTM C136
- Atterberg limits testing ASTM D 4318
- Laboratory compaction cures testing ASTM D 698 or 1557
- Concrete/grout/ and mortar compression testing ASTM C 39
- Flexible membrane liner inspection and testing ASTM D 4437 and 5641